Welcome to The Dock at Gentile Brewing!!!
WHAT IS THE DOCK?
The Dock is the patio adjacent to the brewery in the loading dock. It will be open every Thursday and Friday from 6-10pm for “first come, first served” seating. In order for us to serve you draft beers, we MUST have a food truck or food vendor on site. Po-Boys & Pies will be here every Thursday with a rotating selection of sandwiches and sides. Fridays will feature a rotating cast of characters (Empanada Dada, Bonetown Burgers, Butter “UR” Biscuit, etc). See below for a tentative schedule.
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
1. A mask MUST be worn at all times if you enter the taproom (to go to the bathroom or for any other reason). Please wear a mask or face covering until you’re served your beer. Our team will always be wearing masks.
2. Our seating in The Dock is limited. At this time, due to regulations, we cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 individuals. Please do not mingle and limit your interaction to those in your party.
3. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. When you arrive, please check in with a member of our team. We will take the full name and number of one member of your party for contact tracing purposes. Please wait to be seated by a member of our team.
4. Beer will be served to you in disposable cups for health and safety reasons. The Dock is table service only to limit the amount of people moving about. Please clean your own table before you leave to minimize the risk to our staff. Each table and chair will be cleaned and sanitized before sitting the next party.
5. If you plan to bring any kids or furry friends, we ask that they remain at your table at all times, except to use the restroom.
6. To go beer options are still available and can be ordered directly from the left side of the bar, inside. Please form a socially distant line if necessary. Please wear your mask.
7. As of the date of this blog, the Phase 2, Step 2 reopening rules state that we can be open for indoor seating at limited capacity but we do not feel comfortable doing so at this time. As the weeks progress and the public health data shows more and sustained signs of improving we will consider adding this option. The Dock is not weather proof so please plan accordingly.
WHO ARE THE VENDORS?
Every Thursday – Po’Boys & Pies – Rotating sandwiches and side salads
July 3 – Jaju Pierogi – Polish dumplings made by Polish sisters
July 10 – Empanada Dada – Fried pockets of goodness
July 17 – Not confirmed: Hoping for Bonetown Burgers – drippy, delicious burgers & tots (sometimes fries)
July 24 – Empanada Dada
July 31 – Butter “UR” Biscuit – Chicken & Waffles, Rice & Beans, Fried Chicken Sandwiches
August Fridays – Currently nothing is finalized but we will get someone on the schedule or we cannot be open under the current reopening rules.
BEER GARDEN AT HALE FARM
We are putting the finishing touches on our plan to reopen the Beer Garden at Hale Farm with a start date of Saturday, July 11 from 1-5pm. The Beer Garden will be the only option to drink Gentile draft beer on Saturdays. We are in the process of booking food trucks and food vendors. We still need approval and permitting from the City of Beverly AND the State of Massachusetts needs to enter Phase 3 Reopening. The plan will be to hold the Beer Garden every Saturday from 1-5pm starting on July 11 through August 29 with a rain date of every Sunday. The Hale Farm is located in downtown Beverly at 39 Hale Street. It is the historic yellow farmhouse with a flat wide open acre of land with plenty of parking just steps from downtown. We will post more details once our plans are approved.
July 3 Can Releases
Summer Sour – beer soured with yogurt and purées of summer berries added
Kürs Golden Ale – a golden ale brewed with corn and fermented with a Kölsch yeast
July 17 Cans and Draft
Re-release of American Table Beer – a Belgian-style session ale dry hopped with Teamaker and Comet for flavors of black tea and lemon
We will be periodically releasing seasonal beer on draft as we have the space on our tap lines. We currently have kegs of Hefeweizen, Bitter, NEIPK, Farmhouse and will plan to fill small kegs of Summer Sour, Kürs and American Table Beer for you to enjoy on draft.
We hope to see you on The Dock or at The Beer Garden sometime soon!